Read the guidelines in bringing the following items:
- Batteries and Flammable Liquids
- Bulky/Fragile/Limited Release Baggage
- Cabin Baggage/Special Baggage Carried in Cabin
- Guns and Ammunition
- Human Remains
- Medications and Medical Oxygen
- Musical Instruments (e.g. Guitar in soft cases)
- Seafood, Meats and Other Perishable Items
- Seeing Eye Dogs
- Sports Equipment
An applicable charge will be collected for oversized baggage. Please call our reservations or sales office for more information and assistance.
In compliance with Republic Act No. 9337, an act amending the National Internal Revenue Code, a 12% VAT is added to the total amount on all transactions involving purely domestic services only.
You may call us at :
Tel: (632) 851 3011
Or e-mail us at :
SportsPlus allows you to carry an additional twenty (20) kilos of sports equipment each time you take a Philippine Airlines flight (Except PAL Express).
For more info on how to avail, Click Here.