September 18, 2013
Flight Advisory - ZAMBOANGA
PAL Express will resume partial operations to Zamboanga starting tomorrow (Sept. 19, 2013) following the reopening of the city's airport.
PAL Express will operate one flight Manila-Zamboanga-Manila on Thursday and two flights each on Friday and Saturday, using the Airbus A320 aircraft that can accommodate up to 180 passengers.
Schedule of Zamboanga flights:
Sept. 19 Thursday
- Flight 2P 995 departs Manila 11:40 AM, arrives Zamboanga 1:15 PM
- Flight 2P 996 departs Zamboanga 2:00 PM, arrives Manila 3:40 PM
Sept. 20 Friday and Sept. 21 Saturday
- Flight 2P 993 departs Manila 9:00 AM, arrives Zamboanga 10:40 AM
- Flight 2P 994 departs Zamboanga 11:10 AM, arrives Manila 12:40 PM
- Flight 2P 997 departs Manila 1:50 PM, arrives Zamboanga 3:30 PM
- Flight 2P 998 departs Zamboanga 4:00 PM, arrives Manila 5:30 PM
Priority will be given to ticketed passengers with bookings on the above flights and dates. Any remaining seats will be given to passengers of previously cancelled flights on first-come, first-serve basis.
At Zamboanga, only passengers with one piece hand-carried bag and no checked-in luggage will be allowed to board the aircraft.
Flights from Zamboanga to Cebu, Davao, Jolo and Tawi-Tawi remain suspended.
Schedule of flights for succeeding days will be announced later.
For updates, passengers may visit the PAL/PAL Express websites – philippineairlines.com or flypalexpress.com – or call PAL/PAL Express Reservations 855-8888 or 855-9000.